§ Mr. Sainsbury
asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer (1) what is his latest estimate of the number of development gains tax cases outstanding and the probable tax yield on those cases;
(2) what is the total yield of development gains tax to date;
(3) what increases in the staff of the Chief Valuer's Department has been necessary to handle work arising from development land tax at (a) central and (b) local level;
(4) what is the total number of staff currently involved in the administration of development land tax;
(5) what is the total cost to date of administering development land tax;
(6) what is his estimate of the latest administrative costs of development gains tax to date.