§ Mr. Buchanan
asked the Secretary of State for Transport if he will now announce the members of the Advisory Committee on Trunk Road Assessment which will review his Department's methods of appraising road investment under the Chairmanship of Sir George Leitch.
§ Mr. William Rodgers
Yes. The following members have agreed to serve on the Committee.
- Professor T. E. H. Williams, Professor of Civil Engineering, University of Southampton.
- Mr. N. H. Middleton, Director, Civic Trust.
- Mr. R. Beckham, Managing Director, SPD Ltd.
- Professor P. Hall, Professor of Geography, University of Reading.
- Professor J. Durbin, Professor of Statistics, University of London.
- Dr. S. Glaister, Lecturer in Economics and Rees J efferies Research Fellow, London School of Economics.
- Dr. J. Prideaux, Strategic Planning Officer, British Railways Board.
The committee is inviting representation from interested organisations and individuals.