§ Mr. Arthur Lewis
asked the Secretary of State for Defence whether he will publish in the Official Report a detailed list giving the full- and part-time appointments made by his Department which are held by peers of the realm, the names of the holders, the salaries and expenses paid to the holders of these appointments and when such appointments were made.
§ Mr. Mulley,
pursuant to the reply [Official Report, 14th June 1976; Vol. 913, c. 28], gave the following information:
National Army Museum Council
- The Marquess of Anglesey—member since November 1967. No payments made.
- The Earl of Halsbury—Chairman since April 1970. Honorarium of £136.50 per annum payable.
Scottish/American Community Relations Committee Royal Air Force Edzell
- The Viscount Arbuthnot—Chairman since June 1974. Up to £100 per annum payable in respect of travelling, entertainment, administrative and other expenses.
Royal Hospital School Management Committee
- Lord Belstead—Member since April 1976. No payments made.
Greenwich Hospital Advisory Panel
- Lord Cromwell—Member since October 1973. No payments made.
RAF Museum Board of Trustees
- Rt. Hon. Viscount De L'Isle—Trustee since March 1966. No payments made.
St. Clement Danes (RAF) Church
- Viscount Ward of Witley—Managing Trustee since August 1973. No payments made.