HC Deb 13 October 1976 vol 917 cc116-7W
Mr. Parry

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment what Government assistance may be given to local authorities with urban blight and inner area decay, in view of recent rethinking on these issues.

Mr. Shore

I am now considering with my colleagues the various detailed aspects of the inner city question but I cannot anticipate the Government's conclusions.

Forward to