HC Deb 10 November 1976 vol 919 c199W
Mrs. Wise

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services whether he will change the regulations relating to family income supplement to provide that, in the case of a couple, either the man or the woman should be in full-time work, instead of necessarily the man; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Orme

We have no plans to do so.