§ Mr. Forman
asked the Secretary of State for Trade if he will list the names and previous occupations of all those appointed to the public bodies for which he is responsible.
§ Mr. Clinton Davis
The information in respect of those appointed to full-time posts is as follows:
Name of Body and Previous Occupation British Airports Authority
- Mr. N. J. Payne, Mr. D. W. Turner and Mr. K. B. Walter, Authority employees.
British Airways Board
- Mr. H. E. Marking, Chairman, British European Airways.
- Mr. J. R. Stainton, Chairman, British Overseas Airways Corporation.
- Mr. S. F. Wheatcroft, Aviation consultant.
- Mr. C. A. Herring, Mr. H. T. M. Phelps, and Mr. R. Watts, Employees of the Board or its predecessors.
- Mr. K. G. Wilkinson, Vice-Chairman, Rolls-Royce (1971) Limited.
Civil Aviation Authority
- Lord Boyd-Carpenter, Member of Parliament.
- Mr. R. R. Goodison, Civil Servant.
- Mr. R. Colegate, Mr. H. C. Partridge and Mr. M. H. Vivian, Authority employees.
- Air Marshall Sir Ivor Broom, Deputy Controller, National Air Traffic Services.
National Film Finance Corporation
- Sir John Terry, Secretary to the Corporation.