§ Sir George Young
asked the Secretary of State for Defence if he will list the 16 Service hospitals which his Department administers.
§ Mr. William Rodgers
The 16 Service hospitals in the United Kingdom are:
- Royal Navy Hospitals, Haslar and Plymouth.
- The Queen Alexandra Military Hospital, Millbank.
- Royal Herbert Hospital, Woolwich.
- Military Maternity Hospital, Woolwich.
- Cambridge Military Hospital, Aldershot.
- Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital, Aldershot.
- Military Hospital, Colchester.
- The Duchess of Kent's Military Hospital, Catterick.
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Netley.
- Military Hospital, Netley.
- Princess Mary's RAF Hospital, Halton.
- Princess Alexandra's RAF Hospital, Wroughton.
- RAF Hospitals, Cosford, Ely and Nocton Hall.