§ Mr. Duffy
Yes. With his wealth of experience Lord Feather's advice as a member of the Royal Dockyards Policy Board was greatly appreciated and he will be sadly missed.
The present composition of the board is as follows:
- The Under-Secretary of State for Defence for the Royal Navy, Chairman.
- Mr. H. R. P. Chatten, Chief Executive Royal Dockyards, Deputy Chairman.
- Mr. J. S. Goldsmith, Assistant Under-Secretary of State (Fleet Support).
- Mr. J. C. Allan, Director of Dockyard Manpower and Productivity.
- Rear-Admiral M. H. Griffin, Directorate of Dockyard Production and Support.
- Mr. R. M. T. Scofield, Directorate of Dockyard Finance and Administration.
To be appointed:Assistant Chief Executive Royal Dockyards (Management Systems).
- Mr. J. Garnett of The Industrial Society.
- Mr. K. J. Griffin of The Organising Committee of British Shipbuilders.
- Mr. M. A. Coles of Lucas Industries.
- Mr. J. Dent of Dunlop Limited.
Secretary:Miss A. A. Cluness, Assistant Director (Administration) (Chief Executive Royal Dockyards).
The current terms of reference are as follows:Under the general policy direction of the Admiralty Board to consider and advise on matters affecting the best use of the financial, material and human resources available to the Royal Dockyards for the performance of their task".