HC Deb 29 July 1975 vol 896 cc477-8W
Mr. Farr

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will give consideration to providing school crossing patrol wardens with illuminated signs for use in poor visibility.

Mr. Carmichael

Local authorities already have power to provide such signs under the Traffic Signs (School Crossing Patrols) Regulations 1968.

Back to