§ Mr. Strang
A number of changes in duty on foodstuffs will take place on 1st July. Details may be found in the following orders which implement arrangements made between the European Communities and the countries concerned:
- The Import Duties (Greece) Order—SI 1975/975.
- The Customs Duties & Drawbacks (Revenue Duties) (Greece) Order—SI 1975/976.
- The Import Duties (Israel) Order—SI 1975/1003.
- The Customs Duties & Drawbacks (Revenue Duties) (Israel) Order—SI 1975/1004.
Implementing Lomé Convention
- The Import Duties (General) (Number 1) Order-1975/1064.
- The Customs Duties & Drawbacks (Revenue Duties) (African, Caribbean & Pacific States) Order 1975/1062.
- The Customs Duties (Quota Relief) (No. 2) Order 1975/1063.
- The Import Duties (Developing Countries) (No. 3) Order 1975/1067.
In addition a number of orders implementing temporary suspensions or reductions of duty on 1st July are in the process of being made. The following order in respect of imports from Spain comes into force on 10th July:
The Import Duties (Spain) Order 1975/1005.