§ Mr. Kilroy-Silk
asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department (1) how long the girl in Risley remand centre has been awaiting trial;
(2) how long the girl in Lower Newton remand centre has been awaiting trial;
(3) how long the five boys at Ashford Remand Centre, the four boys at Brock-hill Remand Centre, and the three boys at Cardiff Remand Centre, respectively, have been awaiting trial;
(4) how long the 37 boys at Latchmere House, the 16 boys at Low Newton, the 24 boys at Risley, the 20 boys at Thorp Arch and the 19 boys at Winchester, respectively, have been awaiting trial;
(5) how long the boys at Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Norwich, Oxford and 378W Shrewsbury prisons have been awaiting trial;
(6) how many of the 1,712 persons in custody who have been convicted and were awaiting sentence on 31st December 1974 have been on remand before trial for more than three months.
§ Dr. Summerskill
I am obtaining up-to-date information and will write to my hon. Friend.