HC Deb 17 December 1975 vol 902 c632W
37. Mr. Madel

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment whether, following representations made to him by the hon. Member for Bedfordshire, South on behalf of some of his constituents living in Leighton Buzzard, who have not received disturbance allowances under the Land Compensation Act 1973, he is now able to say whether such disturbance allowances may be paid by the South Bedfordshire District Council; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Oakes

I have written to the hon. Member.

Forward to