HC Deb 25 November 1974 vol 882 c88W
Mr. Ward

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment how many motor vehicle accidents where the vehicle fell into a watercourse occurred in the county of Cambridgeshire and in that part known formerly as Huntingdon and Peterborough, year by year, since 1964.

Mr. Carmichael

The information is not available from national road accident statistics. I suggest that my hon. Friend contacts the Cambridgeshire County Council.