HC Deb 20 May 1974 vol 874 c12W
Mr. Roderick

asked the Secretary of State for Wales if he has yet taken a decision on the proposed closure of the Pontneathvaughan-Cwmhwnt road.

Mr. John Morris

No. The inspector's report raised points which have required lengthy investigation. I am anxious to avoid any unnecessary delay and my decision will be announced as soon as possible.