HC Deb 19 June 1974 vol 875 c151W
Mr. Gourlay

asked the Secretary of State for Scotland if he has now considered the representations received regarding Rossend Castle, Burntisland; and when he expects to announce his decision.

Mr. William Ross

I have told Fife County Council, the planning authority, that I intend to decide myself the application to demolish Rossend Castle, and I have asked the Council whether it or Burntisland Town Council wishes a public local inquiry to be held. I will write to my hon. Friend when further significant progress has been made.