HC Deb 01 February 1974 vol 868 cc192-3W
Mr. Ralph Howell

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services how much money can be paid to a striker in union strike pay or for part-time work outside his regular employment before his wife's entitlement to supplementary benefit, rent allowance or mortgage repayment allowance is affected.

Mr. Dean

£1 per week in either case.

Back to