HC Deb 26 February 1973 vol 851 cc289-90W
Dr. Glyn

asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science if, in view of the concern expressed by parents, teachers and those concerned in education over the delay in the announcement of her decisions on the proposals for the reorganisation of education in Windsor, she will now announce her decision.

Mrs. Thatcher

I hope to announce my decision within a few days.