§ Mr. Sillars
asked the Secretary of State for the Environment what correspondence he or his Department has had with the West Midlands Planning Council since 19th June 1972 on questions of economic policy.
§ Mr. Graham Page
Since 19th June 1972 both I and my colleagues have been in correspondence with the West Midlands Economic Planning Council on the following subjects concerned with economic policy:
- (a) "The West Midlands—An Economic Appraisal". A major report by the Planning Council.
- (b) All aspects of the reorganisation of water services.
- (c) Regional public expenditure.
- (d) Forestry policy.
- (e) "Development and Compensation—Putting People First".
- (f) Railway closures and the disposal of station sites.