§ Dr. Stuttaford
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services whether he will now announce the names of the persons whom it is proposed to appoint to the committee of inquiry into the regulation of the medical profession.304W
two and four children's supplementary benefit, respectively, as a percentage of average industrial earnings for each of the last 10 years.
§ Sir K. Joseph
The following have accepted appointment as members of the committee:
- Dr. A. W. Merrison, FRS, Chairman.
- Dr. J. R. Bennett, MD., MRCP.
- Mr. C. M. Clothier, QC.
- Miss Margaret Drabble.
- Miss Catherine Hall, SRN, SCM.
- Mr. N. G. C. Hendry, MB, ChB, FRCS Ed.
- Dr. D. H. Irvine, MD, FRCGP.
- Mr. I. MacDonald, MC, QC.
- Professor D. C. Marsh, M Comm.
- Miss Audrey Prime.
- Professor K. Rawnsley, MB, ChB, FRCP, FRC Psych, DPM.
- Professor G. Smart, MD, BSc, FRCP.
- Mrs. J. G C. Turner, MB, ChB, FRCS.
- Mrs. Mary Warnock.
- Dr. W. B. Whowell, MB, BS, FRCGP, MRCS, LRCP.