HC Deb 26 October 1972 vol 843 c399W
Mr. Harold Walker

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if it is his intention that his proposals for compensation for injurious affection should apply directly to residential tenants, both municipal and private, as they do to owner-occupiers.

Mr. Graham Page

I would ask the hon. Member to await the publication of the Bill intended to deal with these matters.