§ Mr. Arthur Jones
asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department what is the membership of the committees which are to advise him on the initial electoral arrangements for the new counties and metropolitan districts in England and the new countries and districts in Wales.
§ Mr. Maudling
I am appointing two advisory committees, one sitting in London and one in Cardiff. The following have accepted invitations to serve:
- Mr. Michael Lewer, Barrister-at-Law (Chairman).
- Mr. J. E. Fishwick, formerly Town Clerk of Lambeth.
- Mr. J. A. Turner, formerly Clerk of the Northamptonshire County Council.
- Mr. Michael Gibbon, Barrister-at-Law (Chairman).
- Mr. W. E. Bufton, formerly Clerk of the Denbighshire County Council.
- Mr. S. Tapper-Jones, formerly Town Clerk of Cardiff.