asked Her Majesty's Government:
What is the normal time in transit for letters posted in London and addressed to:
- (1) Vienna;
- (2) Budapest;
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food,
- Department of Education and Science,
- Scottish Education Department,
- Medical Research Council,
- Natural Environment Research Council,
- Science Research Council,
- Social Science Research Council.
§ THE PARLIMENTARY UNDER-SECRETARY OF STATE, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE (LORD BELSTEAD)
The information is as follows:
- (3) Bucharest;
- (4) Athens.
§ LORD DENHAM
Her Majesty's Government do not have this detailed operational information but my right honourable friend has asked the Post Office to write to the noble Lord.
House adjourned at two minutes past eight o'clock.