HC Deb 19 April 1972 vol 835 c106W
Mr. Gorst

asked the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry what organisations are available to give free and independent advice to motorists who feel themselves to be aggrieved by the treatment they receive from motor insurance companies seeking to impose unfair settlements in respect of their legitimate claims.

Mr. Noble

Motorists can consult any motoring organisation to which they belong or they can seek legal advice.