HC Deb 14 April 1972 vol 834 c243W
Mr. Biggs-Davison

asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department when he will announce a decision on the future of Hill Hall, Theydon Mount; whether he is satisfied that adequate arrangements exist for its proper maintenance; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Carlisle

I regret that I cannot say when a decision will be taken but I am considering further proposals for the use of the site. Measures have been taken to protect the fabric of the building from further deterioration.

Back to