§ Mr. Mather
asked the Minister of State for Defence what arrangements he is making for the postgraduate education of medical and dental officers.
§ Lord Balniel
My right hon. and noble Friend has set up a standing advisory committee to advise him on all matters affecting the postgraduate education of medical and dental officers of the Armed Forces. The chairman of the advisory committee will be Mr. Harold 431W Edwards, C.B.E., M.S., F.R.C.S. and the following will be members:
- Professor Sir Melville Arnott, T.D., B.Sc., M.D., F.R.C.P., F.R.C.P.(Ed.), F.R.C.Path.
- Professor A. L. d'Abreu, C.B.E., D.L., Ch.M., F.R.C.S., F.R.C.P.
- Mr. T. L. T. Lewis, M.D., F.R.C.S., FR.C.O.G.
- Sir James Howie, M.D., F.R.F.P.S., F.R.C.P., F.R.C.Path.
- Dr. J. H. Hunt, C.B.E., M.D. F.R.C.G.P., F.R.C.P., F.R.C.S.
- Mr. N. L. Rowe, F.D.S., R C.S., L.R.0 P., M.R.C.S.
- Dr. A. D. Leigh, B.Sc., M.D., F.R.C.P.
- Mr. S. F. Taylor, M.A., M.D., M.Ch., F.R.C.S.
- Mr. R. Myles Gibson, E.R.D., M.D., M.Sc., F.R.C.S., F.R.C.S.(Ed.).
- Mr. T. K. Lyle, C.B.E., M.A., M.D., M.Ch., F.R.C.S., F.R.C.P.
- Surgeon-Vice Admiral E. B. Bradbury, C.B., Q.H.P., M.B., B.Ch., D.M.R.D.
- Lieutenant-General Sir Norman Talbot, K.B.E., T.D., Q.H.S., M.D., F.R.C.O.G.
- Air Marshal E. S. Sidey, C.B., Q.H.S., M.D., Ch.B., D.P.H.
- Mr. H. P. Hall, C.M.G., M B.E.