HC Deb 06 April 1971 vol 815 c72W
Mr. Ashley

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will seek powers to introduce a special supplementary family allowance for all handicapped children living at home.

Sir K. Joseph

I have nothing to add to my hon. Friend's reply to the hon. Member for Eton and Slough (Miss Lestor) on 13th January.—[Vol. 809, c.72.]