HC Deb 27 October 1970 vol 805 c85W
Mr. Greville Janner

asked the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry if he will give a general direction to the Gas Boards to provide financial assistance to those with gas central heating boilers which give out less heat with natural gas than with town gas and are thus rendered incapable of heating the house in question to the required temperature.

Sir J. Eden

No. Any consumer considering that the performance of his heating system has been affected by conversion should get in touch with his Area Board or Area Gas Consultative Council.

Back to