§ 53. Mr. Pavitt
asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science which old primary schools in the constituency of Willesden, West will be replaced or improved in the next five years.455W
§ Mr. van Straubenzee
I will, with permission, circulate the information in the OFFICIAL REPORT.
Following is the information:
Schools submitted for building programmes are not classified by Parliamentary constituencies. The following schools in Willesden as a whole are included in the programmes:1970–71 Starts Programme
- Malvern Road Junior—replacement.
- St. Mary's C. of E.—replacement.1971–72 Starts Programme
- St. Mary's R.C. Infants—replacement.
- Keble Memorial C. of E., Harlesden—extensions.
- Brondesbury C. of E. Pry—extensions.
- Princess Frederica C. of E. Pry, Kensal Rise—extensions.
- Salusbury Schools, Kilburn—adaptations.
- Kensal Rise Schools—adaptations.1971–72 Design List (i.e. projects expected to start in 1972–73)My right hon. Friend will very shortly invite local authorities to submit proposals for the following programme.
- St. Andrew's C. of E.I.M.—replacement.
- St. Mary's R.C. Junior—replacement.
- Chamberlayne—remodelling of secondary school for primary school use.