HC Deb 20 July 1970 vol 804 c24W
102. Mr. Fernyhough

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer if, where council house tenants as a consequence of a change in Government policy pay the full economic rent and get no subsidy, he will allow such tenants to claim tax relief on that part of their rent which represents interest charges.

Mr. Patrick Jenkin