§ Mr. Bishop
asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government what was the amount paid through rent rebates, rate rebates and rate support grants to each54W
macerate it before discharge; and, while most of the sewage discharged by those in list (b) is untreated, two of the authorities have new schemes already approved or in preparation and another have appointed consulting engineers to advise on their disposal problems:
- (a) Portsmouth County Borough Council;
- Gosport Borough Council;
- Fareham Urban District Council;
- New Forest Rural District Council; and
- Winchester Rural District Council.
(b) Lymington Borough Council;
- Ryde Borough Council;
- Cowes Urban District Council;
- Isle of Wight Rural District Council.