HC Deb 02 February 1970 vol 795 cc27-8W
Mr. Cronin

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will intro- duce regulations to provide for incontinence pads to be prescribed by doctors and a charge on the National Health Service.

Dr. John Dunwoody

Incontinence pads can already be provided under the National Health Service by local health authorities. They have been asked to make sure that general practitioners are aware that they may ask the authority to provide pads to people who need them.

Forward to