HC Deb 14 April 1970 vol 799 c212W
59. Dr. Winstanley

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government if he will now take steps to pay grants to assist householders living in smokeless zones to convert solid fuel burning central heating installations to electricity, gas or oil burning.

Mr. Greenwood

I have no power to pay such grants.