HC Deb 14 April 1970 vol 799 c212W
60. Mr. Hunt

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government when the hon. Member for Bromley can expect a reply to his letter of 16th December, 1969, regarding the improvement grant application of his constituent Mrs. E. Turner.

Mr. Freeson

I have now written fully to the hon. Member. I regret that it was not possible to send an earlier reply, but I am satisfied that there was no unreasonable delay.