§ Mr. Wright
asked the Secretary of State for Scotland how many houses were built in Glasgow in each year since 1963 by Glasgow Corporation, the Scottish Special Housing Association and by private builders, respectively.
§ Mr. Ross
The information is as follows:
- Miss Carol Henderson, M.S.A.O.T., T.Dip., Assistant Principal, Glasgow School of Occupational Therapy.
- Mr. P. H. Priestley, M.A., B.Ed., A.B.Ps.S., Principal Educational Psychologist, Edinburgh Child Guidance Service.
- Mr. E. Redmond, D.A., Superintendent of the Broxburn Senior Occupational Centre, West Lothian.
- Dr. Harold S. Ross, M.B., Ch.B., Regional Consultant in Mental Deficiency for the North Eastern Regional Hospital Board.
- Mr. D. F. Roulston, B.A., A.A.P.S.W., Director of Social Work for East Kilbride.
- Mrs. Susan Sinclair, M.A., Lecturer, Department of Social Study, Edinburgh University.
- Mrs. H. P. Smith, Education Adviser to Occupational Centre, Fife Education Authority.
- Mr. John A. Smith, M.A., M.Ed., Vice-Principal, Jordanhill College of Education.