HC Deb 21 July 1969 vol 787 c248W
67. Mr. Brooks

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will provide facilities in England and Wales for family planning advice to be available to women resident in Scotland.

Mr. Crossman

Questions about facilities for women normally resident in Scotland should be addressed to my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for Scotland.