§ Mrs. Ewing
asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer what proportion, in value, of Her Majesty's Stationery Office printing work contracted out to commercial printers has been placed in Scotland in each of the last five years.
§ Mr. Roy Jenkins
Of the total printing and binding work placed by Her Majesty's Stationery Office with commercial firms over the past five years the proportions, in value, placed in Scotland were as follows:—
- October 1963—September 1964–3.5 per cent.
- October 1964—September 1965–3.6 per cent.
- October 1965—September 1966–3.9 per cent.
- October 1966—September 1967–3.6 per cent.
- October 1967—September 1968–4.0 per cent.