HC Deb 26 November 1968 vol 774 c96W
Q6. Mr. Speed

asked the Prime Minister if he will give a Minister specific responsibility to deal with the problems of overspill development.

The Prime Minister

My right hon. Friend the Minister of Housing and Local Government is responsible for policy on overspill development at central Government level in England. My right hon. Friends the Secretaries of State have similar responsibilities in Scotland and Wales.