§ 77. Sir D. Walker-Smith
asked the Minister for the Civil Service whether he will identify the Government Departments incurring expenditure on their votes by reason of measures taken in regard to, or arising out of, the demonstration in London on Sunday, 27th October.
§ Mrs. Hart
I will circulate a list in the OFFICIAL REPORT.
List of Major Departments which incurred expenditure by reason of measures taken in regard to the demonstration in London on Sunday, 27th October, 1968.
- Ministry of Agriculture. Fisheries and Food.
- Central Office of Information.
- Civil Service Commission.
- Ministry of Defence.
- Department of Economic Affairs
- Department of Education and Science.
- Department of Employment and Productivity.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- General Post Office.
- Ministry of Health.
- Home Office.
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government.
- Inland Revenue.
- Lord Chancellor's Department.
- Ministry of Overseas Development.
- Ministry of Power.
- Ministry of Public Building and Works.
- Scottish Office.
- Ministry of Social Security.
- H.M. Stationery Office.
- Ministry of Technology.
- Board of Trade.
- Ministry of Transport.
- H.M. Treasury.