HC Deb 08 May 1968 vol 764 cc88-9W
66. Mr. Grimond

asked the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will authorise work to start on the pier at Cullivoe this summer.

Mr. Ross

I shall let the County Council have a decision on this project as soon as my examination is completed of the up-to-date estimate of its cost which reached my Department on 22nd April; and meanwhile I cannot, of course, say when work might start.