HC Deb 06 May 1968 vol 764 cc37-8W
Mr. Onslow

asked the Minister of Social Security whether she will now seek to amend the National Insurance Act 1966 so that graduated pension contributions can be refunded in circumstances where an individual's payments have been insufficient to entitle him to any benefit on retirement.

Mrs. Hart

No. I am writing to the hon. Gentleman.