HC Deb 02 July 1968 vol 767 c198W
Mr. Nott

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government whether, in view of recent correspondence which has passed between his Department and certain relevant local authorities, he will now refer the recent increases in water rates of the South Cornwall Water Board to the National Board for Prices and Incomes.

Mr. Greenwood

I would refer the hon. Member to my reply to a Question by my hon. Friend the Member for Fal-mouth and Camborne (Dr. John Dunwoody) on 1st May. The correspondence with the local authorities has produced no information that was not before me when I gave that answer.—[Vol. 763, c.222.]