§ Mr. Symonds
asked the Minister of Power if the National Coal Board have yet made application to him to reimburse them if they keep open Harrington No. 10 Colliery until suitable employment is available.
§ Mr. Marsh
No decision on this closure has yet been taken. If it is decided to defer such a closure the 81W N.C.B. will be reimbursed in accordance representatives with a view to laying with Section 5 of the Coal Industry Act, down centrally objective criteria for 1967.