HC Deb 23 February 1968 vol 759 c204W
Mr. Biffen

asked the Minister of Health what is the estimated annual expenditure by the National Health Service on the treatment of road accidents and industrial injuries, respectively.

Mr. K. Robinson

As regards road accidents, I would refer the hon. Member to my reply on 29th January, 1968, to my hon. Friend the Member for Plymouth, Sutton (Dr. David Owen). I regret that information is not available for a similar estimate in respect of industrial injuries.—[Vol. 757, c.221.]

Forward to