HC Deb 30 April 1968 vol 763 c156W
28. Mr. J. E. B. Hill

asked the Minister of Health under what conditions he will provide a motor-car instead of an invalid carriage to enable a disabled person to take up employment at some distance from his home.

Mr. Snow

Persons eligible for powered invalid vehicles may choose cars instead of three-whellers if they are war disabled pensioners; or persons with related members of the same household also eligible or blind, or having sole care of a child.