- A. N. Irens, Chairman, The South West Electricity Board.
- B. H. Bailey, J.P., District Organisation Officer, National and Local Government Officers Association.
- Mrs. D. Bampton, Company Secretary, Bampton Bros. Ltd., Swindon.
- J. T. Beresford, C.B.E., Director, Manor Farm (Chilmark) Ltd.
- Major P. D. Birchall, Chairman, Gloucester County Council.
- E. A. Brown, J.P., Divisional Organiser, Amalgamated Engineering Union.
- N. R. F. Collins, County Planning Officer, Gloucestershire.
- A. N. G. Dalton, Managing Director, English Clays, Lovering Pochin & Co. Ltd., St. Austell.
- A. H. F. Fooks, Cornwall District Organiser, National Union of Agricultural Workers.
- Dr. Roger Gill, Lecturer in Architecture, Bristol University.
- Professor P. Haggett, Professor of Urban and Regional Geography, University of Bristol.
- Councillor E. C. Hart, Member, Bideford Borough Council.
- R. W. Holder, Managing Director, Avimo Ltd., Taunton.
- Alderman W. W. Jenkins, J.P., Alderman, Bristol City Council.
- Alderman W. E. Miller, M.B.E., J.P., Member, Cornwall County Council.
- R. H. Nethercott, South West Regional Secretary, Transport and General Workers Union.
- Dr. F. Oliver, Economist and Statistician, Exeter University.
- Alderman R. H. Purdie, Deputy Mayor, City of Bath.
- Councillor J. D. Rutland, J.P., Member, Dorset County Council.
- J. A. Slamen, Regional Officer, Amalgamated Union of Building Trade Workers.
- Councillor T. H. L. Stanbury, M.B.E., Member, Plymouth City Council.
- P. Turnbull, O.B.E., T.D., County Planning Officer, Devon.
- R. F. Walker, Managing Director, Walker Crosweller & Co. Ltd., Cheltenham.
- G. M. Warrington, Managing Director, J. H. Shand Ltd., Axminster.
- Alderman G. E. L. Whitmarsh, Chairman, Devon County Council.
- Professor H. V. Wiseman, Head of Department of Government at University of Exeter.
- Alderman G. C. Wyndham, J.P., Vice-Chairman, Somerset County Council.
- Some further names will be added at a later date.
§ Mr. Dobson
asked the Secretary of State for Economic Affairs whether he 33W will now announce the appointment of a chairman of the South West Economic Planning Council in succession to Professor Ronald Tress.