HC Deb 05 May 1967 vol 746 c127W
Mr. Thorpe

asked the Minister of Transport what proposals she has for giving financial assistance for the improvement of roads serving agricultural premises.

Mr. Swingler

Financial assistance towards the expenditure of local authorities on all minor roads is made through the rate support grant. In addition I understand that my right hon. Friend the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food makes grants for the improvement of farm roads.

Forward to