HC Deb 23 March 1967 vol 743 c351W
Mr. Ridley

asked the Minister of Technology if he is yet in a position to announce his decision about a grant for the Millom Hematite and Ore Company Limited.

Mr. Benn

The Government consideration of the proposal is well advanced and a decision will not be long delayed.