HC Deb 07 February 1967 vol 740 c262W
35. Mr. Milne

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government if he will introduce legislation to provide grants to voluntary bodies dealing with homeless families and associated problems.

Mr. Mellish

These bodies can already obtain financial assistance towards the cost of improvements and conversions. My right hon. Friend is considering whether any further aid is needed.