HC Deb 01 February 1967 vol 740 c125W
Mr. Varley

asked the Minister of Health by what authority health executive councils advertise in local newspapers where changes in the allocation of patients take place between general practitioners as a method of supplementing the procedure laid down in the National Health Service Regulations.

Mr. K. Robinson

There is no specific authority for advertisement, which should not normally be necessary.