§ Mr. E. Rowlands
asked the President of the Board of Trade whether he will list those firms and premises in Wales which he has invited hon. and right hon. Members representing Welsh constituencies to visit because of their notable contribution to exports.
§ Mrs. Gwyneth Dunwoody
Twenty-one invitations have been issued. These were to:—
- Aberdare Cables Ltd., Aberdare.
- Apollo Leather Products Ltd., Glamorgan.
- Z. Brierley Ltd., Llandudno.
- Corgi Hosiery Ltd., Ammansford.
- Davies Steel Specialities Ltd., Pembroke Dock.
- Dendix Brushes Ltd., Chepstow.
- Eric Douglas Company (Cosmetics) Ltd., Cwmbran, Mon.
- Excelsior Ropes Ltd., Cardiff.
- Finlay Engineering Ltd., Newport.
- Gnome Photographic Products Ltd., Cardiff.
- Home Fittings (Gt. Britain) Ltd., Tumble, Carms.
- Louis Marx & Co. Ltd., Swansea.
- Megaplas Ltd., Bedwas, Mon.
- Metcalfe Equipment and Engineering Co. Ltd., Blaeuau Ffestiniog.
- Rav-O-Vac International Corporation, Treorchy.
- Sandringham Leather Goods Ltd., Llandiloes, Mont.
- Santon Ltd., Newport.
- Signode Ltd., Swansea.
- Austin Taylor Electrical Ltd., Bangor.
- United Kingdom Chemicals Ltd., Swansea.
- Yendall & Co. Ltd., Risca, Mon.